Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Broken Arm

So Dr. Cruse told me I've been dragging around a broken arm for 6 weeks. His words.

And he said it should definitely be hard to pick up my arm to turn on the air conditioner in the car or turn the volume up on the radio. Because I "broke it in the pick me up place".

He prescribed more Loratab (10's this time) and a super duper strength sling that holds me still in a (much too) big way.

The good news is it's not the rotator cuff like they thought originally. Four weeks in the super sling and I should be good to go. He said it's already been trying to heal despite my not taking care of it properly because I didn't know it was broken.

The bad news is I haven't slept for 6 weeks and I'm still not sleeping even with Loratab 10's. This from a girl who normally is knocked out cold with one swallow of Nyquil.

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: don't blog under the influence of medication. It wasn't Dr. Cruse who said that. His P.A., Dr. Joe Bourland, actually told me that.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment. I read every single one.