Friday, April 2, 2010

Springy Steps

I caught a glimpse of her as I pulled in the driveway yesterday. I had no spring left in my step. I had survived the first grade Easter party. And the wind.



I'm surprised I even looked her way. You know how it is...just can't wait to pull that car in the garage, change into some more comfortable clothes, get something to eat. But...wait a minute. Who has come to visit the Johnson House flower bed?



Flowering Almond, that's who.

She was so glad I noticed her and especially happy to get her photo made. Lovely spring. How can I not have a spring in my step with such beauty in this world?

2 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE SO PRETTY!!! Look great alongside that blue pig ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    I couldn't help, but smile when I arrived on your blog...
    Oh, wow, how very nice to meet you!
    My name is Valentina and I came by after seeing the lovely heart you made for Jack and Tabatha. :)
    So nice to meet you, Tracey! ...and I also have a 'thing' for Turquoise!
    :)
    Valentina from Cyprus

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment. I read every single one.