Thursday, December 30, 2010

Two Thousand Eleven

This year, I want to...

*eat more spaghetti squash. Just 40 calories for one cup. Delicious with spaghetti sauce.


*read books (besides Junie B. Jones). Like this one I just became interested in.


*listen to more J. J. Heller songs. (I especially like "Small".)


*keep in touch with my people. More than I have before.

*be the best teacher I can be. Every single minute.

It was crazy day at school. Give me a break.
*do more junkin'. If for no other reason than to get away from it all.



 *take it easier. Just be sometimes.




*give, give, give. I will start with 1-2% more, then continue as I become more faithful.


*gain by losing. This will be a good way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment. I read every single one.