Saturday, June 12, 2010

Along the Way

Jake and Cora and I walked to the produce market again this afternoon. It had rained earlier, so it was a particularly nice, cool stroll.

Along the way I noticed some very unique pavers created with junk. I like to imagine how the homeowners decided which pieces of memorabilia to include in their mosaics.


Was one of these toys Little Johnny's? Is this a piece of Grandma's china? Are those the shells we picked up at the beach? Should we include that rock we found on vacation?

Stuff like that.

Cora and I like to look at her "I Spy" book. We could play that game without the book while sitting near these beauties.

What a great way to save special pieces of life we accumulate.

And a beautiful way to show the world your story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment. I read every single one.