Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vanilla Spindles


It must at least APPEAR that we relax and enjoy candlelight once and awhile. So today I'm burning my new French Vanilla candles I bought at Hobby Lobby yesterday.

Vaughn made the spindle candleholders for me last week from an old porch rail a friend gave him. He made four, but I think I need more for other places in the house.

He used the rest of the perfectly chippy porch rail as a...get this...porch rail. It now looks super shabby across the front of the pavilion in the back yard. Stay tuned for photos of the pavilion in the spring.

Sure smells good around here. I'm loving French Vanilla on a Wednesday.

And I'm dreaming of a day we might relax and enjoy the candlelight too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment. I read every single one.