Thursday, August 26, 2010

This Day

Time for work. But first, a quick run-through of the house. Shut out lights. Turn a/c up. Pack the yogurt and granola. Gather my things.


Ahhh. Gabby: happy this morning. (Why wouldn't she be? She's eaten every geranium in our flower bed. See it...all empty? She devoured one at a time, all eight of 'em, root and all, like it was her job.) We love her anyway, but...geraniums are my favorite!

Have a good day, Gabster.


The living room quietly begged me to stay. Just to hang around and be together this day.



Another glimpse back. Do I really have to go to school?

Can't I just stay at my house?


But here's another happy place.



Make this day a happy one. Wherever you are. Wherever you go. Let's just make it a happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment. I read every single one.